Paul Mc Cann

In article om,
says...
On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 12:15:40 -0000, Paul Mc Cann wrote:

Do it quick before your one mouse becomes a family of 5 or 6

It probably already has, though if it's only just got cold at the OPs
location it might just be scout for the family. We've only had 4
vistors this year so far, so either the Weasels and Stoats or our
deportation of invaders 5 miles onto the fells is having an effect on
the local population.

There are 4 or 5 'feral' cats around us and they seem to do a good job
on local vermin, including the odd pigeon, though twice I've witnessed a
hawk down a wood pigeon into the back garden. Strangely he seemed very
wary of 3 or 4 magpies who materialised within a few minutes and stalked
around him and his kill until he took off.

--
Paul Mc Cann