Don Wall

Default Magnavox VCR schematic or help needed

The VCR is a Magnavox VR601BMG23, the symptoms a when plugged in, the
power led and cassette in led illuminate, even though there is no
cassette in the unit. It will not load a cassette if one is inserted,
and if the carrier is manually loaded, either empty or with a dummy
cassette, it will not eject it. The loading motor will try to run, and
if the belt is taken off, it will run. After a few seconds, the power
led will go out, and the cassette in led will flash. I could use a
schematic to troubleshoot, or if anyone has seen this problem and can
suggest a fix, I'd appreciate it very much!

Don Wall