Bobby Bewl ®

"gandalf" wrote in message

"patrick conroy" wrote in message

"Bobby Bewl ®" wrote in message

Gentlemen, and the occasional lady, thanks for your craft skills and for
sharing them. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

My brother and his family decided to treat themselves to Christmas in
London this year,
He's big, and loud - but with a heart as large as his bark.

Merry/Happy Christmas to all!

------------------
Your brother picked a good year for his visit. It's currently blue sky and
sunshine and around 4 degrees C in London. I'm about 200 miles north of
London, we woke up to a light covering of powdery snow. Now it's all sunny
and its slowing melting away. It just might snow later in London as the
band of snow moves south.

Merry Christmas

Gandalf, keep the snow up there, mate. We can do without it.

Merry Christmas.

Bobby
--
"Mind you . you don't look particularly posh for Royal Tunbridge Wells"