Bobby Bewl ®

"patrick conroy" wrote in message

"Bobby Bewl ®" wrote in message

Gentlemen, and the occasional lady, thanks for your craft skills and for
sharing them. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

My brother and his family decided to treat themselves to Christmas in
London this year,
He's big, and loud - but with a heart as large as his bark.

Merry/Happy Christmas to all!

(I have not received Patrick's post yet so I will tag this on gandalf's)

"big and loud" and "heart as large as his bark" - well that sums up
Americans for me. The "big and loud" is the first thing I notice and it is
that which raises the hackles! The good heart is clearly shown in many
ways. One way is the willingness to share information. I find it
particularly difficult to get the info I want from UK newsgroups and web
sites.

I hope your brother enjoys London. The weather there today is mild.

If he is going to Buckingham Palace then he may be a bit dissappointed as
the Guards wear grey overcoats on top their red coats. He could, of course,
watch the telly and see the annual Queen's speech to the nation and for the
first time this year a special message for our troop stationed around the
world.

Thanks for your reply Patrick. I must get on as I need to conitune with
this Chardonnay.

Gerry chrisy.

Bobby