Dean Jarratt

Default Mysterious Broken Inner Double Glazed Pane

"Ziggur" wrote in message
t...

If I had to guess (I'm guessing because I'm not at home right now)...I'd

say
that the pane is 60cm by 30cm. The inner pane had no laminate on it, and

was
textured...I don't know what constitutes toughened glass, but there were
shards of glass on the carpet where the postman normally posts letters

I've had another look at the outer pane, and there is strictly no

damage, no
brick dust, no pellet marks, and I didn't hear any fireworks after I was
awoken....I'm gonna have to go with the 'Spontaneous disintegration'

theory
on this one...

You might like to check out

http://www.thewindowman.co.uk/explode.htm