DoN. Nichols

In article ,
wallster wrote:

"Glenn Lyford" wrote in message
visit http://www.wallys-speed-shop.com

Ugh! Kill the flash and scrollers, PLEASE!

Other than that, looks OK.
--Glenn Lyford

*Is* there anything other than the flash? I will not install
flash -- after having some security problems with it a few years ago,
and having to jump through hoops to pull it back out of my browser at
the time.

What *I* see on the page is two large blocks which would have
had the Flash in them if I had allowed it, and to the left two pair of
dice which appear to have rolled once (I limit the play-throughs of
animations), and well below that dark gray text on black background
(nearly invisible) with no signs of active links anywhere. Is that
information in the flash? If so, you have limited the number of people
who can get anything from your page.

Merry Christmas, anyway,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564