Don Bruder

In article ,
"Terry" wrote:

That's not the birth of an urban legend - It's the aborted remains of a
butt-nugget from an idiot suffering from the delusion that "stupid"
equals "funny".

Agree. My beef is that the whole thing is udder nonsense. But I guess
someone is going horn in and milk the story for all it's worth. No reason to
to try and hide that the tail is totally untrue.

Ugh... Terry, blindfold yourself and go stand over against that wall.
Cigarette optional...

--
Don Bruder - - New Email policy in effect as of Feb. 21, 2004.
See http://www.sonic.net/~dakidd/main/contact.html for full details.