Swingman

"Stephen Pinn" wrote in message
Been living in Houston for 14+ years now, I will finally have a chance
to use that tobaggon I brought from Toronto, oh wait you need hills
... darn!

Want a hill in Houston? ... used to be on Jackson just off Allen Parkway
going NW. Haven't been there in years, but, depending upon which way you
were headed, the road plunged down the side of a real "hill" back in the old
days ... of course the developers have probably leveled it off by now.

It's either that, Miller Outdoor Theater in Herman Park, or the ship channel
bridge. ;)

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04