Swingman

"Duane Bozarth" wrote in message
Swingman wrote:

The Christmas gumbo is on, the house smells good with the cooking for
tomorrow, and the snow is actually sticking to the cars in the driveway.

Glad to have sent it on...

Well, at the moment I appreciate it more than you realize. ;)

Gumbo on Christmas is a family tradition and, since it's always better the
next day, with the expected 24F tonight I'll be able 'refrigerate' it out on
the back porch tonight without having to pack the big pot in ice overnight.

Had from 2 to 4" up here and it was -2 F last night...all the way to 20
already today though! Will be near 60 Saturday again...ah, consistency
on the High Plains...

We're looking for 70 by Tuesday ... sounds downright warm at the moment.

Merry Christmas ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04