Lowell Holmes

"Leon" wrote in message
m...

"Swingman" wrote in message
The Christmas gumbo is on, the house smells good with the cooking for
tomorrow, and the snow is actually sticking to the cars in the driveway.

Swingman are you doing OK??????

This is the second post I have tried to chase you down on.

I repeat!!!!!!!

Swingman, are you getting snow this morning? Twice my house has be under
heavy snow. The snow storm is inconsistent in intensity but I am of firm
belief that the situation will get worse and I strongly suggest that you
monitor the situation. Chocolate Lab ran out into the yard and came
whimpering back to the shelter I was under. She was covered with 2
flakes
of snow and a closer inspection revealed 3 specs of sleet. Internet
radar
is showing NOTHING!!!!!...... This concerns me greatly as I know what
kind
of whollup we are in for. Radar sure would make this less scary......

;~)

ROTFLMAO...........

Down here in balmy Galveston County, there were 3 small specs of sleet so
far. I guess we'll go to the beach for some sunbathing. :-)