Larry Jaques

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 08:59:36 -0500, "ATP"
calmly ranted:

"Trevor Jones" wrote in message
ATP wrote:

As a rough estimate, the police in the city of Vancouver British
Columbia, figured that as many as one house in 50 or so in their area
had some level of grow operation in it. (based on thermal imaging,
excluded as a legal search method by judicial decision) When you exclude
the small timers, that still leaves a lot of houses suffering long term
exposure to extreme levels of humidity and general decreptitude inducing
treatment. Many of these houses are in "nice" neighborhoods, occupied by
"nice, quiet" neighbors.

Black mold health issues are not quite as simple as bleach and
sheetrock.

I think it's blown out of proportion, with the exception of a few virulent
strains. In most cases mold levels outdoors are much greater, is it
hazardous to your health to walk in the woods?

What happens is an allergic reaction to the particular mold in the
house. Breathing it day after day finally triggers the immune system
to attempt a repair which it can't make, causing a breakdown.

There are more mold and trees up here in Oregon but my allergy level
has dropped 90% and my energy level is double what it was in LoCal
3 years ago. I noticed the change within a week of moving here.

--
"Most Folks Are As Happy As They Make Up Their Minds To Be"
-Abraham Lincoln