Noozer

And you can't put on your own button???????????????

I regard that as being both lazy and deserving of being
****ed off.

Not everyone can sew.

I assume you can change sparkplugs, etc... and never pay
anyone for any services that you could do yourself? Must be
nice to bake your own bread and weave your own carpets.

oh geeez! you don't have to know how to sew to put a button
back on. even my 4 year old can thread a needle & sew a
button! or you can get a Buttonaire that uses plastic ties
like on hangtags in stores. it's not only a simple thing, it's
not time consuming.

and, yes, as a matter of fact, i *can* change sparkplugs,
bake bread (another project my 4 year old can do) & weave my
own carpets... i can rebuild engines & knit too...

And do you bitch whenever your four year old decided to use storebought
bread instead of baking a loaf when she's hungry?

Just because someone CAN do something doesn't mean they SHOULD do something.

ie, It's cheaper for Bill Gates to walk past a $50 bill on the sidewalk than
to spend the 15 seconds to stop, bend over, and pick it up.