Wayne Lundberg

wrote in message
Like... if I needed a piece of mild steel for making a welding table.. and

needed it maybe uhh... say 36" x 48" x 1" for the top. I am pretty sure I
could buy the 'legs' at home depot or Lowes.. or any other hardware

store..
the wheels as well. But I'd need at least 1 flat piece for the top. I

could
make an "X" connecting the 4 legs to help solidify the structure. Where
could I obtain the flat piece? Any ideas? Thanks!

-Mike

recommend aluminum plate that way your stick welding spatter will not stick
and it's easy to clean up, plus acts as a good conductor for your ground
connection. Lighter too. quarter inch thick is all you need even for a
motorcycle on it.

Wayne
www.rcsailcars.com