BigWallop

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 12:35:43 +0000, Stefek Zaba
wrote:

Though I do like Andy Dingley's idea of posing as a tin-foil nutter -
along with a little harmless sodium bicarb + tartaric acid in the mouth
to help with the foaming bit ;-)

I had a friend at university who had this down to a tee.

His party piece was with Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons and the like,
who while we were there became persistently annoying.

This individual could throw up pretty much to order and his party
piece would be to be poised when they came to the door at the
appointed hour, whereupon he would run down the stairs to the front
door screaming that he was the Antichrist and would puke ceremonially
at their feet.

It worked a treat for any of these persistent and unwanted callers.

.andy

ROFL !!! Nice trick if you can do it.

Another good one is to touch any literature they hand to you, then pretend
it has burned your hand. Works especially well if the literature has a
crucifix or some such on it.