Norman D. Crow

"Tom Watson" wrote in message
I'd like to wish you all a fine holiday and hope for you to feel the
sparkling kiss of creativity in your woodly endeavors.

May God bless you and keep you and, until we meet, may he hold you in
the palm of his hand.

Best wishes and warmest regards for a wonderful holiday,

Tom Watson

From me and mine as well, a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Schedule:
Finish cleaning!
Finish ornaments for Grand-Daughters.
Finish wrapping.
Help set up buffet.
4:00PM Family gathers for Christmas Eve smorgasbord & gift exchange.
9:00PM Christmas Eve church service. Lots of special music, I'm singing
"Ring the Bells".
10:30PM(?) Oldest Daughters for her Christmas Eve party for my one annual
egg nog & brandy.

Christmas day: LOAF!

--
Nahmie