wallster

Default OT- just couldn't stay away

hey guys! back in October I left the group because of all the
non-metalworking posts that i felt was ruining this metalworking ng. I have
to admit that I have been lurking around recently and have read some good
stuff. I sent an email to Gunner apologizing to him regarding my rant
because he caught alot of crap after it, and i wasn't pointing the finger at
him when i wrote it. I was just tired of the bickering between the left and
the right from every media outlet available. This was an area I could turn
to enjoy my passion for metalworking and it was here too (ARGH!). I've
decided to stop being a big baby and come back and add to the forum again.
Maybe nobody really gives a rats ass whether I'm back or not but I thought I
would make it "official" by sending out a little note.
There, that's it, now back the metalworking stuff... as you were.
Merry Christmas everybody!

walt
ps. I launched a new website with some motorcycle stuff (and metalworking
too) because the last geocities site was constantly being shut down if it
got busy. visit http://www.wallys-speed-shop.com and sign the guestbook.