Mike Marlow

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message

I've done some amazing things with old scratched dusty faded ripped

wrinkled
photos, and I'm just a hack at this stuff. I've seen someone turn a photo

of
a yellow firetruck into a photo of a red firetruck; reflections, shine,
shadows, all that came out perfect. But...from an insurance
documentation standpoint, I would think that the same standards could
be held as are done in a court of law; "yes, this is an accurate
portrayal of the item I'm claiming" and so on.

I'd bet so also. Look at what stands up now... All you need to provide the
insurance company is a handwritten list of items you own(ed). There's
certainly nothing stopping you from having been creative in making that
list. Likewise, all that is required in court during a dispute with another
party is your file copy of a letter (for example), that you, in theory sent
to the other party. You need never have really sent the letter, but the
presence of the "file copy" is a widely accepted factor in your favor.
--

-Mike-