Doug Miller

In article XiLyd.552464$wV.437490@attbi_s54, "Keith Carlson" wrote:
Hmm. I do have trouble tripping the breaker on the current (present) 15A
circuit. Could be that the breaker is old and trips easier? From what you're
saying, starting up a TS or planer shouldn't draw a high current long enough
to trip the breaker.

Yes, that could very easily be the case. Breakers are cheap; replace it and
see what happens.

--
Regards,