NSM

news:%ZMyd.13614$nN6.3457@edtnps84...

| shows them at $2.49 ea. But I warn you that replacing them may not be
the
| solution. You are still guessing. It's possible that some other part has
| failed causing symptoms and overheating.
|
| NM
|

| I would say not just possible but probable.

I used to get questions like this 20 years ago from people trying to figure
out their new computers. I always had the impression that they believed
there was some magic key combination known only to people like me which
would make their computer 'go', and do what it was they wanted. They never
could be made to understand that there was a whole layered series of steps
you needed to follow to get online to some data service and download
required information for example.

NM