Jumpster Jiver

I just bought a used Sony DCR-TRV350 on ebay that has a problem.

When I put a tape in the camera and closed it, the display showed a
fast blinking "eject tape" symbol along with a "self diagnostic"
warning code of "C:32:xx". I now forget what the xx was, since the
manual instructs that for all C:32 codes, the code means:

Any suggestions would be very welcome. If there is a workaround or fix
that does not cost, I would pursue it. Otherwise, I guess I've got to
try and return it to the seller for a refund. Ouch.

Cheers,

Malcolm

Sounds like a mechanical malfunction such as a broken part or misaligned
gears in the tape transport. If this item was described as new or
working correctly then you should seek a refund.