Steve

"MikeK" wrote in message
On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 04:36:51 GMT, max wrote:

I had a big one with all of the attachments. I made a lot of drawers with
the half blind dovetail template. Used the 1/4 inch finger joint a lot.
Had
the adjustable dovetail set and it worked fine. The biggest problem with
all
of these jigs on the market is the simpler the jig the easiest to learn.
The
Omni will do a great job but it takes time to learn.
max

Time to learn is no problem. I'll be retiring in June.

Mike

Since that's the case, why not start now to learn to whack 'em out by hand?

By the time it might take to master the PC Omnijig you could be teaching the
rest of us how to to use Japanese pull saws to cut the little debils --
you'd save a small fortune and you could charge tuition to make up for the
SS losses sure to come :-/
--
Enjoy life and *do* well by it
-- it might well be the only chance you get :-)

Steve,
http://www.ApacheTrail.com/ww/