sandman

In article ,
"Charley" wrote:

You were rich enough to spend too much for a sander, so why are you being so
cheap about buying another hose for it?

--
Charley

Let me see... how can I respond to this without setting off a flame war?

I make my living with that sander. I refinish solid surface countertops
as a sideline.

Some things are worth the money, some things are not.
The sander is worth the money, the hose is not.
The reason I had the money to buy the sander in the first place was
because I am careful how I spend my money.
When it comes to the tools of MY trade, I know my needs.

I guess your reply means that you do not have any suggestions?

Merry Christmas Charley. Don't eat too much turkey. *S*

Rob