AAvK

Its a truly weird combination - including a digital rip fence and drill
press in the same package from a name that's become synonymous with low end.
I don't get it. Somebody in marketing will either turn out to be brilliant
or lose their job.
Bob

I believe the drill press and router are seperate attachments to buy. I can't imagine
how the drill press would work from the existing motor unless it just mounts
onto the xshop as it's own unit with it's own motor. I have an old skil drill HD6525
ca. early 90's that is excellent, 3/8" German Rohm chuck. Dey donmakem like dat
nomo I bet!

Alex