Stormin Mormon

It isn't a common request. However, I'm sure it is possible to wire such as
that. Might take a second thermostat, t hough.

--

Christopher A. Young
Keep Jesus Christ in CHRISTmas

"JerseyMike" wrote in message
is there a thermostat on the market that can be programed to only cycle the
fan on the furnace? we use a gas fireplace in the basement and have a
return in the basement to draw air into the system to cycle through the
house. if there isn't a programable thremostat on the market that will do
this, is there a way to put a switch in the basement to just turn on the fan
wehn i need to? i haven't called in a service person yet because they want
a $50.00 service fee for their time and i cannot get an answer over the
phone.

thanks...