The Natural Philosopher

Kalico wrote:

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 01:14:29 +0000, Grunff wrote:

Mike wrote:

Videos from rental shops is a different issue but I'm sure I read somewhere
these aren't exempt. DVD players on PCs come under this category.

For the zillionth time, there is no 'exempt' about it - you need a
license if you're going to be watching TV. If you are going to watch
DVDs, play games, whatever, then you don't need a license. It says so on
TVL's own website.

This is all getting a bit silly.

If you check back to my original post you will see that I did not ask
about whether I need a license or not.

I DO NOT NEED A LICENSE.

My queries were about the necessity to report the lack of a need for a
license to the authorities and to get some idea of how they behave if
I do nothing.

And you have the answer.They will not believe you, and may even come and
inspect you. They will certanly semnd you regualr thretening letters.

Rob

Replace 'spam' with 'org' to reply