The Natural Philosopher

John Rumm wrote:

Harvey Van Sickle wrote:

My suspicion is that one's word would not be enough to carry the day
in a legal challenge -- some sort of physical evidence of disabled
receiving capability would need to be shown -- but I'm happy to be
proven wrong if a legal precedent can be pointed to.

Given that our legal system still loosly clings to the ideal of
"innocent until proven guilty", one might expect that it would be up to
the authorities to prove that you were using it in violation of the
licensing terms, not that you could if you wanted. cf. You have a car
that can exceed 70 mph, therefore you are nicked for speeding.

That will be the next thing to happen.

Cars capable of more than 50mph will be banned from suburbia.