J T

Thu, Dec 23, 2004, 5:53pm (Silvan) says:
Dunno, it isn't always that easy. I can usually find just what I want.
To such an extent that I rarely bother to bookmark anything. But I get
stumped from time to time. It's all about speaking the right
incantation, and sometimes what you're looking for is incanted in terms
you just don't think of.

Yep, finding stuff is easy. Sometimes finding what you want isn't.
Once spent about 3 months, on and off, mostly on, looking for some
specific types of toy plans. Couldn't find zip. Then in one of my
searches I found a word used I hadn't tried before. Hell, I didn't
think it even came close to relating; but put it in the search phrase,
and viola, started getting info immediately. In 3 days had all the info
I could use, and them some.

I was looking for marble roll toy info. The type that's like a
tower, you drop marbles down, and they roll back and forth, and all.
Tried every combination of words I could think of - roll, toy, marble,
you name it. Then found "race", I think it was, mentioned. Whatever
the word was, it probably never would have occurred to me on my own.
But, stuck it in, and that was the key. Sometimes that's the really
hard part, finding that one key word.

JOAT
WYGIWYGAINGW:
What You Get Is What You're Given And It's No Good Whining.