David W.E. Roberts

Default Shower head bracket?

"AOL's down again..." wrote in message
om...
Hi folks.

I want to buy something along the lines of a universal shower head
bracket, so I can mount my shower head mixer tap thingy high up on the
wall (as well as tiling the walls, installing a shower curtain etc.
etc. etc.).

The B&Q website, which was my first port of call, doesn't seem to have
anything like what I want.

Anywhere that does?

All help gratefully appreciated.

Cheers

John S.

A friend did this recently but she got her bracket from a large plumbers
merchants.
If you are near a decent sized town, Yellow Pages might be your best bet.
The merchants in question was Falcon at Colchester.
If all else fails they might post you one :-)

Falcon Plumbing & Heating Supplies Ltd.
No 1 Mason Road
Cowdray Centre
Cowdray Avenue
Colchester
Essex
CO1 1BX
Tel: 01206 767366
Fax: 01206 562624

HTH
Dave R

P.S. she found that there wasn't enough head between the top of the shower
head and the hot water header tank to get a decent shower. I presume you
have checked?