Larry Jaques

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 16:39:19 GMT, Gunner
calmly ranted:

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 05:53:03 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 04:51:15 GMT, Gunner
calmly ranted:

http://www.masher.co.uk/temp/cnn.html

Another public service message from

Thank you, sir. I know of at least 3 women on my block who
need to see that and know that I volunteer to do my weekly
duty by providing a source for their treatment.

God Bless Researchers!

Good man! Go forth and help your neighbors as best you can during
this Christmas season. And be sure, that once the holidays are over,
to continue to contribute to their medical welfare.

And pray that nobody sends them to Snopes, where it's invalidated.

--
"Most Folks Are As Happy As They Make Up Their Minds To Be"
-Abraham Lincoln