craig judd

bumtracks wrote:

"MilkyWhy" wrote in message
I have a house and several buildings with one formal "shop" in one bldg.

But I
keep sets of tools in all buildings and house. I also have a vise in each

bldg
and I keep 2 or 3 drills at each location. I buy them at sales for a buck

or
two, then I chuck up the drill bit size that I most often use, and

screw-driver
bit in one [of the old drills] and a large bit in another of them.

This, having 2 or 3 drills at site, with different bits in them and a
screwdriver bit, keeps me from usually having to swap bits. And, just

having
them ready at hand gets me in motion --off my lard ass-- and actually

tackling
jobs that I was trying to dodge in the first place.

In a way - I'm sort of like that with female neighbors, keep one
here and one there so there's always one or two at ready . When they need
something done - There I am. Always keep couple or more nearby this way
and that, you'll never waist time being lazy.

The right tool for the right "job"?