sandman

Default Anti Static vacuum hose? And wishing you great holidays.

Hello Wrecking Crew!

I hope you are all shopped out for Christmas. For the first time
EVER..... I am all done.
12 pound turkey, fresh, dead. I'm thinking of tossing it on the Weber,
but the wife wants drippings for gravy....sooo.

The fine people at Festool ship a green rubbery anti static hose with
their sander. It works great. No more shocks, and stuff sticking to the
outside of the hose. It also collapses and recovers nicely after
stepping on it. I want an additional one.
An 10-foot length from Festool is close to 100 US dollars.
The fitting and sizes are normal enough, but a hundred bucks?

I have Googled and there are alternatives out there, but I was hoping
some of you fine folks would have been using something you could suggest?

I would appreciate your help.

Rob------ who is done with his Christmas shopping...which, as pure luck
would have it, is a good thing, because we just got a whole lot of white
stuff dumped on us. (Lake Huron South shores)

Again.. Merry Christmas to you and yours and may 2005 be the best and
safest yet.