Keith Carlson

"Keith Carlson" wrote in message
news:%zEyd.245829$V41.11293@attbi_s52...

I've got a dust collector coming soon, and the extra 6-7 continuous amps
is

BTW, I read a lot trying to decide on a 1.5 - 2 HP dust collector. Finally
put whatever specs and prices etc. into a spreadsheet to compare them side
by side. (Ended up going with a Penn State unit).

If anyone else is shopping dust collector, and would find this info useful,
I'll be happy to email the sheet. (Hey, I'm a relative newbie, but I'm
trying to contribute *something*).

It's kinda interesting how they line up by price. The Harbor Freight unit is
way below anything in price, even adding on $67 for a felt bag upgrade.
There's a Grizzly and Jet at the high end. But most of them fall right into
a $330-350 range (including shipping and upgrade of bag if it comes with a
30 micron bag).