Andy Hill

I found that rubbing with a cloth vigerously will eventually take up
the glue. Its seems that it isn't chemically bonded (fortunately for
me). They proposed coming back with a high speed buffer and going over
the entire floor until the spots are gone.

Its a shame that some folks who do this for a living aren't more
familiar with their work. Needless to say, I'm losing sleep over this
job.

Do you have any names or contacts for the specialty products your
referred to?

Well, since it's a Bruce floor, I'd go with "Bruce Adhesive Cleaner". Offhand,
couldn't say if it's any different than any of the others, but I'd assume they
wouldn't sell something that could mess up your floor finish.. On fully-cured
adhesive, it's still gonna take a lot of elbow grease. Be careful to not just
slop the stuff on -- you don't want to screw up the glue down in the joints.