Tony Bryer

In article , Andy wrote:
I want to change the choc block/plastic box connectors for something
more suitable but can't find anything when looking through TLC, CPC
etc.
I guess there must be some form of box available that has a live and
neutral bus (like a consumer unit but without any circuit breakers)
so that the individual wires can each have their own connection, and
multiple individual connectors. Any pointers would be greatfully
received.

When I redid our church CH wiring box this summer I used
http://cpc.farnell.com/jsp/endecaSea...KU=CN02608&N=0

The picture seems to have disappeared but these are little units that
clip on mini-DIN rail which have 6 x 1/4" male spade connectors all
connected together. You'd probably have to put linking wires between
several adjacent ones to get enough connection points.

Doing it this way certainly made sorting out a load of wires much
easier for me: diagram of what was what, then take it wire in turn,
crimp on a female spade and connect.