Jay Beckman

"Richard Crowley" wrote in message
"Jay Beckman" wrote ...
You could always try doing it the way we used to clean 2" machines...

Just squirt the freon in there while it's on the air!

Provided of course you HAVE a 2" machine...and the feds will let you have
freon...etc, etc, etc.

In a few hours, Mt. St. Helens just north of town here put more greenhouse
gasses into the atmosphere than 1000 years of using Freon to clean
electronic parts. But, alas, its no longer politically correct to observe
that Freon was such a great cleaner/solvent.

I suspect that it would work equally well for DV, et.al. but we'll never
know.

True, true...

However, I don't think that Mt St Helens caused lab rats to grow second
tails or third ears...

Freon did have it's dark side.

Considering the construction "quality" of some of today's consumer gear (and
even some "pro" gear) Freon may just be a little too "industrial" in nature.

Merry and Happy...

Jay B