Tom Gardner

No help from me but, I would like to know more about what you are doing. I
am also working on a CNC project and am trying to absorb as much as
possible. I haven't bought drives yet but am leaning heavily to Rutex. I
did find a good source for motors and got three and a Compumotor 6K4
controller.

"oparr" wrote in message
Anybody using a G320 drive with a 12V servo motor? How risky is this? G320
specs state 18V as minimum voltage and voltage should not exceed motor
rated voltage by more than 5V. Would forward/reversed biased diodes in
parallel connected in series with each armature lead be wise or not
necessary? I'm about to call Gecko but the more help the better.