Roger Shoaf

"Dorot29701" wrote in message
This may not be the proper board to post this. I am pretty sure it would

be
more economical to buy new rather than try to repair my washer. I am

looking
at washers by Maytag and Whirlpool in $300-$400 range. Does anyone here

work
on them? Which ones last longer. I expect to live in this house about

two or
three years - and it's customary to leave appliances with house so I don't

want
to invest a lot of money.

Appreciate any pointers. Thanks.

First thing I would do is figure out what is wrong with your washing machine
now. In my experience most problems with them are minor, and they can be
fixed for a few bucks in parts.

Plan B is to buy a used one in good shape out of the paper. They seem to
run around $100.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.