RoyJ

Somewhat interesting on the runup in prices in the last few hours or
minutes. When I looked at them from the original posting the 3 machines
were all at $100 or less with just over a day to go. All 3 of them went
for $750 to $1000 each A bit of sniping going on?

Ignoramus29457 wrote:
These are not mine, I have no stake in selling them. They are too much
for me to handle. Just wanted to pass the word. For sale in Great
Lakes military base, IL.

CINCINATTI MODEL DH MILLING MACHINE. SER #5J2P5U-2. 5HP, 1800 RPM,
3PH, 220/ 440V. MFG 1968. ...

http://cgi.govliquidation.com/auction/view?id=471148

CINCINATTI MODEL OO MILLING MACHINE. SIZE 2 SER #2J2P1Z-52. 440V,
3PH. ...

http://cgi.govliquidation.com/auction/view?id=471149

KEARNEY & TRUCKER MILLING MACHINE. 440V, 3PH, 6. 4A MAX LOAD. CAPACITY
100, 000 RMS AMPS. ...

http://cgi.govliquidation.com/auction/view?id=471150

Does anyone know how much these beasts weigh? The irony is that right
now I do have a 3 phase generator in my yard, enough to run the first
machine mentioned. They are probably too heavy though.