Noozer

"Fran" wrote in message
"Jeff Wisnia" wrote in message

My prize ****off for yesterday was picking up my shirts at the
cleaner/laundry after having asked them to please replace a lost collar
button on one shirt when I left them off. I glanced at the shirt to make
sure they'd done it and saw that the button they grabbed to sew on was
about 50% larger in diameter than the other one. When I pointed that out
to the clerk she didn't seem to think it mattered, and said, "So what,
it works doesen't it?"

And you can't put on your own button???????????????

I regard that as being both lazy and deserving of being ****ed off.

Not everyone can sew.

I assume you can change sparkplugs, etc... and never pay anyone for any
services that you could do yourself? Must be nice to bake your own bread and
weave your own carpets.