Backlash

wrote in message
My wife will murder me if I buy one of those milling machines.

The wife and my machinery..
My wife comes home from work, sees a forklift sitting in the yard. She
asks "Whose is that?". I reply, "mine". She asks"What are you going to do
with THAT?". My reply "MOVE **** with it".
Wife nods head acceptingly, goes on into house.
That's one reason that I re-married her after we were once divorced for
three years.
Key item early on was to keep my money, her money, and joint living
expense money as separate entities.
You single guys better arrange this before marriage if you want to try it.
It sure as hell won't fly afterwards, in most cases.

RJ