gribblechips

You don't. End of story. Anyone who thinks a detuned television or video
with no aerial requires a licence is simply incorrect. From the horse's
mouth:

http://www.jifvik.org/tv/tvl2.jpg
http://www.jifvik.org/tv/clp.gif

Christian.

You are right Christian.

We don`t have a licence (not since 2000). An inspector came round, we
offered to let him see our equipment - he wasn`t bothered. The aerial is
still up on the roof as I may want to use it again at some point. We have
had no letters. Got a refund on the licence we did have too.

You can be arsey about letting them in but it`s really cutting off your nose
to spite your face - they haven`t bothered us at all since the check.

Will