mogga

On 22 Dec 2004 07:43:41 -0800, "Charles Middleton"
wrote:

I like painting - especially glos as it happens. I get a sense of
satisfaction when everything is gleaming white.

No thats just the fumes you like?
;-)

I hate painting in vinyl silk. That was a mistake and a half! It
skinned over and was very gross. Also smelt horrid too.

Its the preperation I hate - espeically sanding. And as we are aware
this is the key part of any job.
When I moved into my house, the previous owners had rag-rolled the
walls yellow with orange bits in the hall, stairs and landing. This had
to be sanded off which with an electric sander took two days and a lot
of sanding pads. This was by far the worst job I had ever done. Even
wearing a dust mask I was completely yellow, had yellow ear wax and
yellow snot for some time.
CM.

--
Chav Freebies