Art

Actually any company that does automotive radio repair or even retails the
product should be able to give you a lead to a nice, compact, +12VDC supply.
Even from Radio Shack, however I do prefer the Computer Power Supply
direction only because there are a plethora of them available on the cheap.
Cheers and Have a Great Holiday, Enjoy your Summer Down Under Gov.
"loedown" wrote in message
Someone finally says first where they are in the world, before asking for
help, well done.

The 4 ohm speakers are the better choice.

I can't see a reason why connecting just 2 speakers would be a problem,
but then again I don't have the unit in front of me, just set the fader
control for just front or just rear, depending which set you connect.

As for power supply, the best would probably be an old AT / ATX computer
power supply, you may have to load up the +5V rail to get it to work, but
they supply +12V at around 8 amps, that's more than enough for this
application and probably the cheapest way around needing an expensive
dedicated supply.

Paul