mrhuntnpeck

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 17:23:52 -0500, "AshTray700"
wrote:

you should find the power relay and short it to see if it comes on every
time, if so just replace the relay or put a manual switch on the set,
since it has a remote another possibility is low voltage in the standby
circut not feeding the relay much current so it wont grab every time
(check voltage on the coil side of the relay and standby transformer)

Thanks so much, that is sort of what I was thinking it could be.
now I just need to find the relay, but I have some direction. I can
probably follow the power cord to that.

I appreciate the help
Phil