NSM

"Zephy" wrote in message
ups.com...
| What am I using to generate the video signal? Just an ordinary VCR.
| Again, two of the monitors work fine, two have this unstable picture.
| - Z

Well, if two work and two don't it's pretty sure it's the monitors.
Unfortunately at this point you really need someone with smarts and the
right equipment. I'd start with a scope on the vertical system and see what
the sync system is doing.

Be aware there's no short, simple solution for all cases. It's a matter of
working your way through the system until you find and replace as many parts
as are bad. That's why you have to train for 5 years to be qualified to fix
this stuff. TVs and monitors are complex devices.