mac davis

On 22 Dec 2004 17:53:40 GMT, otforme (Charlie Self)
wrote:

Silvan expounds:
Charlie Self wrote:

SIT? You have room to SIT in your shop? I'm jealous! If I put something
to sit on out there, I'd have to get rid of a machine or tw

How about two folding chairs (outdoor type), one straightback, and, best
of all, an old easy chair from our previous set of furniture. I'm

You suck!

Yeah, well, usually all of the chairs are full of bits and pieces of wood or
small tools. Just another form of flat surface, a little too low to use as a
workbench.

Charlie Self
"Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder
respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind." George Orwell

bar stools make great lathe chisel rests.. *g*

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing