Phisherman

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 14:49:03 GMT, "rck"
wrote:

At another store the kid was sweeping the floor around some tables where
people eat. Then he began to sweep the tables with the same broom he used
for the floor. The other workers had to tell him not to do that. duh!!!
They told him to go get cleanser and use a fresh clean cloth.
Marina

I was in a restaurant in Connecticut and the guy was mopping the tables with
the same mop that he used on the floor, and he just wheeled his bucket out
of the restroom. And this was at a nationally known fast-food place.

Bob

I worked in a restaurant that made the salad in the same sink where
the floor mop was rinsed (I'll leave it to the reader to determine
which restaurant). I guess what you don't know won't hurt you.