Phisherman

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 21:33:16 GMT, "JC" wrote:

I'm looking for a basic, occasional use heater for my garage. The garage is
single car, 410 square feet, uninsulated. Use of the heater for short term
emergency (power outage) indoor heating would be a plus.

What are people's experiences with kerosene vs propane for cost,
effectiveness, safety, cost, etc.? What BTU rating has worked well for
people in similar situations?

Thanks in advance.

The combustion heaters are a safety concern, and I don't use them. An
infrared lamp is quick and works well if you are not moving around a
lot. Great for sore muscles or a bad back too!