Tekkie

Gary posted for all of us....

I do not expect much from the clerks. I just want one that can point me to
the item I am requesting. Or get the item from stock. Even at this level it
can be a demanding task. Simple example, I was at the store in the cheese
section looking for some fetta. I asked a store clerk if they stocked it.
He said 'What's that?'. I explained what fetta cheese was and he had to go
to his supervisor (older about 45'ish). He didn't know! he called the deli
department. Sure enough it was stocked there about 100 feet away. Sure not
in their department but the idea of someone that works in a dairy
department doesn't know about dairy is absurd. But education for ones duty
is not necessary if all you do is move items from a cooler too the shelf.

Should have asked for Fromunda
--
Tekkie