Mike

"Broadback" wrote in message
I had to cut through a cast iron pipe recently, masked everything, made
a polythene tent, wore a mask, cut it with a cutting disk. Ugh, the
fine black dust got everywhere, including up my nose and in my mouth,
the taste was awful, as it was a toilet pipe I'm sure I could taste the
sh1t, not that I had ever tasted it before. Worse of all the iron in my
mouth reacted with my filling, it was like chewing silver paper.
By far my most unpleasant job what's yours?

Pulling down an old lathe and plaster ceiling in a room where the chimney
had obviously leaked soot into it. The floor ended up feet deep in debris
and I was black from (protected) head to toe.